Certified in Brazilian Blowout
- I am proud to be a professional in the beauty industry & I work with a fantastic crew. I've enjoyed 15 years & counting! Some of the services I provide include Haircutting , Haircoloring (from all over color to special effects such as ombre), Facial waxing, Brazilian Blowout (split end repair as well as the original treatment) Conditioning treatments, Updos, Hairstyling & more! I attend classes continually in order to keep up with the evolution of techniques. I am focused & dedicated to listening to what my clients want in order to match their image to their desires. Anyone is welcome for a free consultation!
- from Maumee, OH, Graduated from Chic University of Cosmetology in 2004, I started working at Dillards Salon at Southwyck before following my dream of becoming an independent managing hair stylist. I've been doing hair for 9 years specializing in haircuts, color, highlighting, facial waxing, scalp therapy, ombré color, classic styling. Certified in relaxation massage therapy, LOX extensions, and Brazilian Blowout. Graduated from the Step Up program with Michael Cole in 2011. Attended Redken Exchange Academy in NYC in 2011, Attended the Redken Symposium in Las Legas in 2013. Attends the Chicago Midwest Beauty show each year to keep up with all the latest hair trends and fashion. Women's Haircuts: $30 & Up, Men's Haircuts: $20 & Up, Kid's Haircuts: $12 & Up, Color: $45 & Up, Waxing: $15 & Up, "I love the beauty and fashion industry! I feel so blessed to be apart of such an amazing and ever growing business. I love coming to work everyday and I enjoy meeting new people and also making my clients feel more beautiful than they already are! Have a fabulous day!"
- I'm a licensed managing cosmetologist and I've been at definitions for almost 2 years. I love to learn and grow with the trends and with my clients. I do hair cuts, color, facial waxing, updos, Brazilian blowout, and basic makeup. If I can help you with anything let me know!"
- I have over twenty years of experience in the Beauty Industry as a Licensed Managing Cosmetologist and Educator. My education consists of advanced training with world renowned educators in top trendsetting cities such as New York City, Dallas, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Detroit. My skill set entails the latest in innovative techniques to create runway styles, colors, and designs seen on the stage and on magazine covers today. Ombre, paneling, peek-a-boo, beach waves, Brazilian Blowout, razor cuts, texturizing, full body hair removal, and hair extensions are just a few of my areas of expertise. Please accept this as an invitation to call me at Definitions of Design to schedule an appointment for your own personalized consultation to provide you with all of your beauty and cosmetic needs. Allow me to DESIGN and DEFINE the one and only YOU.
- Graduated from Salon Professional Academy, from Waterville, Ohio. Traveled to New York City twice to the Redken Exchange for higher education classes in cut & color. Redken Certified Color, Cut, and Technique. Certified in Airbrush Make-up, regular make-up & body waxing. Certified Di Biace Hair Extensions, Women's Haircut: $32 & up.